We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have any problems using any part of this site, we’ll be very glad to help so please get in touch.
Making text larger
You can enlarge the text size by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages give instructions for most browsers. Here are links to instructions for enlarging text in some of the most popular ones:
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 5/6 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Firefox 1.5/2.0 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Safari (Mac)
Other changes you can make
You can also change the styles and colours of web pages by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages show you how to do this, and make the most of your computer and browser’s accessibility features.
This site has been designed in line with WCAG 1.0, aiming to meet all level AA checkpoints, at a minimum.
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
40th Birthday 40k ChallengeIt's our 40th birthday on 18 June! We have set ourselves a challenge to raise £40,000 by getting 40,000 people
Read more about 40th Birthday 40k Challenge»
Help us win a £25,000 donation thanks to MasterCard!Sainsbury's night colleague Ronnie is running the Virgin London Marathon in aid of Camphill Blair Drummond on 24th April 2016.
Read more about Help us win a £25,000 donation thanks to MasterCard!»
Advent Sale raises over £10,000Despite a very wet and windy afternoon, our fabulous supporters braved the horrible conditions to come to our Advent Sale. Our unique,
Read more about Advent Sale raises over £10,000»
- “I have been very lucky to see the new workshops and houses become a reality. It has been talked about for a long time and it is great to see it happen. There has been quite a bit of upheaval along the way and the residents have coped with it brilliantly. However it has all been worthwhile and you just have to pop into Sycamore or Garden House to see that the residents think so too.” (Irene McLaren, Amber House Leader)