We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have any problems using any part of this site, we’ll be very glad to help so please get in touch.
Making text larger
You can enlarge the text size by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages give instructions for most browsers. Here are links to instructions for enlarging text in some of the most popular ones:
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 5/6 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Firefox 1.5/2.0 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Safari (Mac)
Other changes you can make
You can also change the styles and colours of web pages by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages show you how to do this, and make the most of your computer and browser’s accessibility features.
This site has been designed in line with WCAG 1.0, aiming to meet all level AA checkpoints, at a minimum.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Volunteer David running the Edinburgh Men’s 10kDavid is a valued Volunteer here at Camphill Blair Drummond. Since 2003 he has been a long term befriender to Graham,
Read more about Volunteer David running the Edinburgh Men’s 10k»
Annual Bike SafariOur annual Bike Safari was a huge success this year and our final total raised, including gift aid is a
Read more about Annual Bike Safari»
Celebrating Volunteers WeekLast week we celebrated Volunteers Week by thanking all our local volunteers and co-worker with personal messages and cards from our students
Read more about Celebrating Volunteers Week»
- “When I bring David back to Blair Drummond after a couple of days at home, he gets a wonderful welcome from the others in his house. Leanne comes up with a big smile on her face and gives him a hug. Once, he was a little unhappy about me leaving and she jumped on to the sofa next to him, bouncing up and down, making him laugh” – Parent