We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have any problems using any part of this site, we’ll be very glad to help so please get in touch.
Making text larger
You can enlarge the text size by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages give instructions for most browsers. Here are links to instructions for enlarging text in some of the most popular ones:
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 5/6 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Firefox 1.5/2.0 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Safari (Mac)
Other changes you can make
You can also change the styles and colours of web pages by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages show you how to do this, and make the most of your computer and browser’s accessibility features.
This site has been designed in line with WCAG 1.0, aiming to meet all level AA checkpoints, at a minimum.
Double Tough MudderGary Smith will be doing not just one, but two Tough Mudders and raising funds for our next project- A Sports and
Read more about Double Tough Mudder»
Mark and William running the Great Scottish RunOur resident Mark and house leader William are in training to take part In the Great Scottish 10k Run on Sunday 30th
Read more about Mark and William running the Great Scottish Run»
Volunteer David running the Edinburgh Men’s 10kDavid is a valued Volunteer here at Camphill Blair Drummond. Since 2003 he has been a long term befriender to Graham,
Read more about Volunteer David running the Edinburgh Men’s 10k»
- “We enjoy sharing our knowledge and expertise in the Garden Workshop and helping the students to develop skills and confidence. It’s great to see the students becoming more independent” Russell Cameron and John Robertson (Garden Workshop Leaders)