We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have any problems using any part of this site, we’ll be very glad to help so please get in touch.
Making text larger
You can enlarge the text size by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages give instructions for most browsers. Here are links to instructions for enlarging text in some of the most popular ones:
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 5/6 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Firefox 1.5/2.0 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Safari (Mac)
Other changes you can make
You can also change the styles and colours of web pages by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages show you how to do this, and make the most of your computer and browser’s accessibility features.
This site has been designed in line with WCAG 1.0, aiming to meet all level AA checkpoints, at a minimum.
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Annual Bike SafariOur annual Bike Safari was a huge success this year. We have raised a fantastic £1380 to date with further
Read more about Annual Bike Safari»
Celebrating Volunteers WeekLast week we celebrated Volunteers Week by thanking all our local volunteers and co-worker with personal messages and cards from our students
Read more about Celebrating Volunteers Week»
Congratulations Melissa McIlquham!Melissa completed The Stirling Marathon in an amazing time of 4 hours 13 minutes. She has raised a fantastic £932.50 for
Read more about Congratulations Melissa McIlquham!»
- “The new In-Touch workshop meets people’s individual needs better as everyone can have their own space but still feel part of the workshop” Laura Carberry (1:1 Support Worker)