We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible.
If you have any problems using any part of this site, we’ll be very glad to help so please get in touch.
Making text larger
You can enlarge the text size by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages give instructions for most browsers. Here are links to instructions for enlarging text in some of the most popular ones:
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 7 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Internet Explorer 5/6 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Firefox 1.5/2.0 (Windows)
- Making text larger in Safari (Mac)
Other changes you can make
You can also change the styles and colours of web pages by changing your browser’s settings. The BBC’s My Web My Way pages show you how to do this, and make the most of your computer and browser’s accessibility features.
This site has been designed in line with WCAG 1.0, aiming to meet all level AA checkpoints, at a minimum.
Congratulations Melissa McIlquham!Melissa completed The Stirling Marathon in an amazing time of 4 hours 13 minutes. She has raised a fantastic £747.50 for
Read more about Congratulations Melissa McIlquham!»
Linden House Development UpdateThe major refurbishment of Linden House is now finished. The house has been completed to the same high standards as
Read more about Linden House Development Update»
Our Agility Trail opens to much excitement!As part of our Multi Use Activity Area, an Agility Trail was constructed along Oak Alley, including Balance Beams, Swing and
Read more about Our Agility Trail opens to much excitement!»
- “I’ve had an awesome time at Camphill Blair Drummond. Everyone at Camphill has been very nice. They have given me so many laughs. Overall, I have had a great three years as a Co-worker” – Nanae Tanoguchi (Co-worker).