- Work for us
- Job vacancies
We are looking for experienced members of the public to join our Board of Trustees.
We are particularly keen to recruit members of the local community in Stirlingshire, who have one or more of the following skills:
- Experience of health and social care provision and leadership;
- Experience of adults with learning disabilities;
- Experience of charity governance;
- Experience of Working with volunteers;
- Experience of business, finance and legal obligations;
Do you have the skills, energy and enthusiasm to help shape the future of our unique community?
Would you like to make a difference and help adults with learning disabilities achieve their full potential?
Camphill Blair Drummond is a vibrant and forward looking organisation, with a clear vision for the future. It is a home-from-home environment giving people with learning disabilities residential and day services, meaningful activities and lasting friendships. Our community offers one of the most distinctive work environments in the Central Belt. It is an attractive place to work offering a diversity of people, activities and opportunities for everyone in a rich culture with a guaranteed friendly welcome.
The commitment and enthusiasm of the people who live and work at Camphill Blair Drummond creates such a warm, friendly and supportive community where everyone’s contributions are valued and respected.
We are one of the largest employers across Rural Stirlingshire and we also support over a 100 local and International Volunteers each year. We welcome a wide range of local & national businesses with our Corporate Volunteering experiences which is an important aspect of the life and work of our Community.
In terms of time commitments:
- Attendance at the quarterly Board of Trustees meetings (1/2 day)
- Reading papers in advance of meetings
- Responding to occasional written correspondence throughout the year
- Joining a focused sub group of the Board of Trustees (not required). The time commitment for this would be varied depending on the focus of the group and the involvement / role of a trustees. This could be 1-2 meetings a year of a couple of hours through to 2-3 online meetings of an hour or so
- Attending occasional events and activities in our community (Optional, but you won’t want to miss out on the fun!)
To find out more please contact Andrea Khan for a chat on 01786 841573 ext 113